You Rock Cards Part II

These are the next 3 cards I made with the You Rock Kit from Close to My Heart. I used the Wishes How-To Book for the card design. This book makes it easy to get ideas for cards. I just placed an order for the Originals Card Confidence Program book, so will post some projects from there when I receive it. I love the workshop ideas in the Wishes book and hope that the Originals has workshops also, will let you know.

Here are the 3 cards together:



And here individually:







Thanks for visiting, please leave comments and subscribe.

Comments

  1. I like the card with the heart and wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards! I like "you're a star" card, with the guitar, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this paper set--bought two when they were the kit of the month--I have an addiction to paper--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment