Happy Birthday Card and Happy National Scrapbooking Day!




So overall, I was pretty lazy today. My friends put on an amazing show Friday night in Patchogue, Long Island. This part of Long Island is beautiful, a town right on the water. It's about a 70minute drive from where I live. So they ended up charting a party bus for people in Astoria and Manhattan to take out to the island. It was too fun, and the reason why I'm hurting a little bit today. Let's just say open bar on the party bus to and fro, and that's all I'm gonna say about that, lol.



Well anyways, here is a birthday card I worked on tonight. I have a lot of Disney lovers in my life. So one of the new lines in the new Close to My Heart catalog is called Zippidee, and it works perfect for Disney themed projects. The stamp sets and the papers are perfect for any theme park projects, but look especially good with Disney items and photos.



The card is 6x6, based my design on one of the cards in the Originals Card book, but not exact.




All the papers are from the Zippidee line, I used the Level 2 kit .




I used two different stamp set for this. Thrill Ride stamp set (D1425) and A Little Everything stamp set (D1408).



The A Little Everything stamp set was March's Stamp of the Month, so no longer available. Used cranberry and black ink. Attached black buttons to resemble a Mickey head.




Here's another view of the card:


Also, don't forget to check out the new Close to My Heart Catalog. It was released to day. There are some great new products and prices for some items have dropped since the last catalog. Please leave comments and subscribe.
Here's the link to the catalog: Summer 2010 catalog!

Comments

  1. Cute card. Really like the 'hidden Mickey' made with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable.
    I love the Mickey buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There Beau,
    This is a very cute card!!! I recently joined CTMH myself and will be attending the convention. Great looking blog too!!!

    I'm a new fan!!!

    Corina from San Diego
    www.ScrapbookingInk.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment