Cricut Imagine Card with Create-A-Critter & Nursery Tails


Here's a quick card using the Crciut Imagine with the Art cartridge Nursery Tails and Create-a-Critter. I wanted to make a card with the Nursery Tails cart that wasn't baby related. I think the Create a Critter cart works really well with this art cart.

For this card I used:
Nursery Tails Imagine Art cart
Create-a-Critter cart
Close to My Heart Stamp Set Hot Diggity C 1407 (found here)
CTMH Stamp Pad Sweet Leaf
Recollection white cardstock

This card took my less than 10 minutes to make. It was super easy. The card base was printed from the Imagine, and it makes the perfect background for a card. The only thing I added was the sentiment Hello Friend on the cloud.

I think this little snail looks so cute with the different elements from the Nursery Tails cart. Thanks for stopping by.

Also don't forget to enter my latest blog giveaway. All you have to do is be a follower and comment under the post Blog Candy, Blog Giveaway! Three stamp set (Close to My Heart & Scraptivity). Just click the link. Will be drawing a winner early next week!

Comments

Post a Comment