My Cricut Imagine has Shipped & Free HP Ink Cartridge Rebate

So excited today. I got a shipment notice from HSN that the Imagine has shipped. I can't wait to get it and play with this new crafting machine! It is suppose to arrive on Friday September 24th, but I am keeping my fingers crossed it arrives earlier. I have next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off, so it would be awesome if it arrived Wednesday morning, lol.


I was checking out the Cricut site and saw two other Imagine carts that I will feinately have to get:


JT:


This carts looks very funky and would be great for music, concerts, and friends pages and projects!


Snow Angel:



This is gonna make nice Christmas and winter projects.


And with these two carts I will get a free HP Ink cartridge. Provocraft is offereing a free ink cart rebate with the purchase of two Imagine carts. This is such perfect timing to help make the launch and new machine a success. Here is the add:



Click on the pic, or HERE!


I wonder when the carts and accesorries will be available at retail. Most items on the HSN website are soldout. Hopefully it will be hitting Michaels soon. They seem to get the new Cricut/Provocraft items quickly.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Comments

  1. First cart looks amazing, I might just have to breakdown. I can't wait to see what you create, I hope you get it just in time for your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff! My sister has a Cricut and loves it. Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment