Weekly Challenge #3: AUTUMN SPLENDOR! Color Challenge for Circle Blog


Here is my card I made for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge. For this challenge we had to incorporate a color palette of fall colors. They provided the colors to use.

This was a pic of the colors

I am not to good at matching colors and shade. But I found a way around this using the Cricut Imagine. Some of you may know you can enter the RGB code of any color into the Imagine to get the perfect color you are looking for. That is what I did for this challenge. I found a program called Color Cop, that allows you to capture colors of your choice on the web. It is a super easy program to use. It places a little magnifying glass on your screen and then you are able to choose that color, and then the program gives you the RGB code.

For this card I used the Cricut Lite cart Celebrate with Flourish. I cut the scarecrow and saying from this cart with the different layer features at 3 inches. The paper is from an old Die Cuts With A View stack.

Here are the RGB codes I used for this card:

Grey: R107 G112 B108
Orange: R252 G97 B17
Beige: R173 G130 B 75
Dark Brown: R106 G36 B0
Yellow: R246 G214 B56

The first four colors are from the challenge blog. I got the yellow by capturing the RGB code of the yellow color from a picture of the Celebrate with Flourish cart, using the Color Cop program. This yellow seemed to go well with the other colors.

Here's some more pics:

Added some dimensional adhesive

Another view

Upclose of the scarecrow

Upclose of the saying

This was a great challenge to help me use a cart I've yet to use. The Celebrate with Flourish cart has some great designs on it. Hopefully I will win the challenge, fingers crossed.

Here is a link to the Color Cop program (And it is Free)


Thanks for stopping by and please comment and follow if you like!


Comments

Post a Comment