New Close To My Heart Catalog/Idea Book: Inspirations Now Available To See


The newest Close To My Heart Idea catalog is now available to see online. Here is the link to the new catalog.


There are some great products in this mini idea book and some fantastic deals as well. This is a small catalog showcasing some of the products that will be available in the new full size idea book that will be available in February.

I have gotten a chance to see the new products that will be available to purchase in February and I think that the new paper lines, stamps, and embellishments are awesome. Close To My Heart gets better with each new catalog.

This is the only catalog/idea book that you will be able to get the Jan. stamp set of the month, called Find Your Style. I love this artwork, so artsy and vintage. See it below.




Here are some flyers that explain the discounts available for this idea book and how to earn the Jan. stamp of the month for free.




I am waiting for my things from this catalog to arrive shortly, and will be posting some pics and projects once I get these new products. Please email me with any questions and visit my Close To My Heart website if you are interested in buying anything. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Comments

  1. I love the stamps, especially the bird, butterfly and the dress form! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamps! Look forward to looking at the new catalog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp set is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment