Studio J

So Close to My Heart is bringing out a great online scrapbooking program called Studio J. It should be released to the public shortly. As a consultant I was able to get a test run of how the website and program works. All I have to say is that I am really impressed. It was fun to create layouts using this method. And much quicker than traditional scrapbooking. I was able to get 10 two page layouts done in about 3-4 hours. Everything coordinates so well. Making it very fun and simple.

Though I would never be able to give up traditional scrapbooking, I could see myself enjoying the benefits and ease of Studio J. I ordered my 10 layouts tonight to be printed and mailed to me. Will post an actual picture of what they look like when they arrive. I hear that the quality and look of the layouts are outstanding. I'm so excited.

Here is a screenshot of one of the layouts I did using Studio J.
To find out more you can visit StudioJ.com, they have a great video up there about it. Also feel free to ask me any questions.

Comments

Post a Comment