Topstitch Card

Here is a card I made using the Topstitch Line from Close to My Heart.



The stamps set I used are The Togetherness Stamp Set (which has great borders and accents) and Paisley Praise Stamp Set (great paisleys and phrases).

Also used ribbons from the Colonial Whit Collection and stamped with Chocolate Ink.

I have a hard time coming up with for ideas for unique and beautiful cards. Many times my cards look a lot the same. But I have started to use one of the Close to My Heart How-To Book called Wishes. It is so great. I was familiar with their How-To Books for scrapbooking layouts, and had no idea about the How-To Books for cards. They make making detailed and pretty cards so easy. It is like following a recipe. Also there is a really great feature in the book. There are three card workshops, with instructions to make a set of 12 - 20 cards, with the use of a few papers and accents. It was great to get some card making sets done in one sitting. I will post some more cards made this with feature soon.

Here are the current idea books available





And you can click on the picture to bring you right to the Wishes Book.

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to leave comments or questions.

Comments

  1. This is a pretty card.
    I didn't know they had a card book.Neat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get the card mags from Joanns or Michaels they have a ton of great idea supring projects in them! and a ton fo great techniques

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment