3 Birds on Parade is on the way..ordered from Cricut Rewards


Have had a busy weekend at work so far, so I haven't gotten to work on any projects. But I was able to order the 3 Birds on Parade cart off the Cricut Rewards site. I'm excited to get this cart, it is beyond cute. Can't wait to make some holiday cards with this cart, the images are just perfect.




Here's a link to the PDF of the handbook as well:



Many people have created great projects with this cart. You can see a lot of inspiration on the Cricut message board, under the 3 Birds on Parade thread. Hope this cart gets here soon.

Don't forget to enter the blog giveaway. Will be drawing a random winner early next week. All you have to do is be a follower of the blog and comment under the post:

Comments

  1. Wow, I never noticed this one was on the rewards site? How many points? I'm gonna go check it out now! I am looking forward to your creations! (and more Imagine ones too!)

    ~Molly (armywifemolly at me dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at the rewards site and can't find it. Can you share a link??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to mention that I got the cart of the Circle Rewards area, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment