Cricut Imagine Launch & Preview on HSN (Favorite carts/accessories)

So the new machine by Provocraft will be released on HSN in a few hours. Its called the Cricut Imagine, as I am sure most of you know. The HSN site has some of the carts and accessories up now on the HSN website. Here is the link:



I am still undecided if I will purchase tonight. But I will be staying up to watch the premier. I can stay up a lot later than expected because I got a Vday from work tomorrow, basically which means an unplanned day off because the census is low on my floor.


Here is the rumored cost and accessories included with the Imagine Machine from HSN, although this is not listed yet:


Imagine Machine 
Three carts: Imagine More, Best Friends, & Nursery Tales
1 sheet of  printable vinyl
2 ink cartridges:black and color
Powercord, stylus, mat, and white paper
$499.99 with free shipping
5 flex pay option


I was really hoping for under $400, but maybe it will be with the Today Special Price (fingers crossed).
Here are some pics of Imagine accessories I like the most:

Kate's Kitchen:
I didn't see this on the Cricut website, I wonder if this will be HSN exclusive?



Yummy:

 


Enjoy the Seasons:




And printable vinyl:



I think the printable vinyl is really cool. Lots of different possibilities. Would love to put a cool design on my laptop or iPhone. Thanks for stopping by and please follow and comment if you like.

Comments

  1. wow, you found out a lot more info that I was able to. I really wish the carts were interchangeable w/the regular cricut machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. And, Happy belated 30th Beau! I really enjoy seeing your creations. I especially loved the Sue dance on air, so great! KB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment