It's a Cricut Halloween! Halloween Cards using Happy Hauntings & Close To My Heart Stamps!


It's been a productive day today. Was able to get another set of Halloween cards completed. I think I am almost done with most of my Halloween projects for this season, which is kinda sad since its one of my favorite holidays. I still need to get last years Halloween photos in a scrapbook though, maybe I will work on that next.

For these cards I used the Happy Haunting cartridge for the Cricut. I used 4 of the different frames. And instead of cutting the inside layer from the Cricut, I used some stamp images. The frames were cut at 5.5 inches.

Here are a list of supplies used:
Happy Hauntings Cricut Cart
Close to My Heart Stamp Sets: Beware (D1381) & Thriller (D1442, which is September's Stamp of the Month for 2010 and won't be available much longer)
Recollections cardstock
DCWV Midnight Stack pattered paper
Close to My Heart Foam tape
Stickles
Close to My Heart Stamp Pads: Honey, Gypsy, & Sunset


This was an easy set of cards to put together. I think the longest part was cutting the different elements on the Cricut. I has the speed on the machine set to 2, because these are intricate cuts, and I didn't want anything to rip. These frames are perfect for many Halloween projects. Especially to use as a base for a card, and I knew they would be perfect for using a stamped image in the center.

Here are the up close:





And here is the sentiment stamped inside:



The stamps I used from Close to My Hearts goes well with the Happy Haunting Cart. Thanks for stopping by and please followers and comment if you like!

p.s. almost to 100 followers. Will def be giving away some blog candy when this happens. And something a little more than the last 2.

Comments

  1. These are some great cards. Love the design and colors. Great job!
    Check out my blog at www.ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these cards! Thanks for posting...so happy I stumbled upon your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment