Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Blog Adventure as well....Cricut Video

Hello all. I am trying to put together another blog devoted to the Cricut. This blog is called


Here is a description of the blog:

Here's a blog designed to share and link the latest and best videos related to the Cricut by Provo Craft. Look here for new ways to use the Cricut, the best how-to-videos, and the best content created by wonderful craters from around the globe.


This is in it's infancy. With a few posts so far dealing with some of the Cricut products.


I've looked for a blog that is video based showing different Cricut techniques and information but couldn't find exactley what I've looked for, so I decided to try and take a stab at my own Cricut video blog.

Please stop by and let me know what you think.



I have a poll of what you may want to see on the blog, and please email me at astoriacrafter@gmail if you have any videos you would like to be posted on the blog that will link back to your site.

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out your video's. I have had my cricut since it first came out and I know I don't use it to it full potential.

    ReplyDelete