New Cricut Carts: Nifty Fifties & Birthday Bash (Hello Thursday Release)

Provocraft just recently announced two new carts for the Cricut. Nifty Fifties and Birthday Bash.



I am really liking these carts, especially the Nifty Fifties. There are so many great images on both. I especially love the Converse shoe image for the 50's carts, and the drive-in and hotel logos. This is gonna be perfect for Disney and vacation layouts.

Here's some of the images up closer:




The Birthday Bash images are really cute, I think they will work well with kids projects and cards, just like the Create-a-Critter cart.

Here's the links to the PDF's with all the images on each cart. (Also notice the new handbook design, makes seeing the images and layers on the shapes much easier).





Hopefully these will be available in stores soon so I can get some projects done with these, :-). Have a day off today. Will try and keep busy with some schoolwork and hopefully get some projects started and completed. My grandpa is having surgery today so trying to keep my mind occupied! Hope your day is productive as well! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. will say a prayer for yoru gpa! I can't wait--Joy and Mel from Everyday Cricut have the carts and they are super cute! Both are on my list which now includes imagine carts--I am going to be so broke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandpa is in my thoughts, Beau. Have a good day being productive!! I love the 50's cart and cannot wait to get my hands on it, I have alot of ideas for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment