Cricut Imagine Products...on the lookout

Headed to concert in the city tonight, and spent all day at work. So no crafting projects to share. But I did want to say that HSN finally has some of the Cricut Imagine cartridges and accessories back in stock. Here is the link, I sorted by newest products.


I know a lot of people, including myself, haven been wanting to get their hands on some new Imagine merchandise. Hopefully this link will help.

I haven't bought anything new yet, hoping to find some at Michaels this weekend (and hopefully on sale). It's funny how some stores have the Imagine products and others don't. If I can't find anything by mid next week I am gonna break down and order off of HSN. I really need Kat's Kitchen and the JT carts in my life, lol.

Thanks for stopping by.



Comments