It's A Girl Card, Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails Cart With Mini Clothespins


Here's another card I got completed using some mini clothespins. I think I will be obsessed with these little embellishments. This card was made with the Cricut Imagine and the Nursery Tails cartridge. I am working on a baby album for a friend and thought this would be a nice card to go with it.


All elements were made from the Nursery Tails cart, including the background paper. The baby cloths were cut at 1 inch and the scalloped circle with the saying at 1.5 or 1.7 (forgot to right down). The background paper/scene was cut at 6 inches, which makes a 6X6 square. These were printed and cut on Recollections white cardstock.



To make the clothesline I used some thin twill and taped it to the back of the background paper. I hung the little paper baby clothes with some mini wooden clothespin. I found these at AC Moore, they are super cute and easy to use. I didn't attach them to the paper with adhesive. They are just clipped and hung on the twill. It adds a nice effect because the clothes can move on the card.



To give the circle, with the saying "It's a girl", added dimension I used some dimensional adhesive (pop dots).




This card was super easy to make and I think it looks so cute. I love the little clothespins, and the Imagine cuts made this card very easy to put together. Someone emailed me and wondered how I planned on mailing these type of card with the clothespins. And my answer is I have no idea, lol. I plan on giving this card in a gift bag with a baby book, so won't have to mail it separately. As for the Girls Rule card I am not to sure yet. I know I have seen people make box envelopes, to give extra room for the elements. So I will try and make one to fit that card and make a post about it. I am pretty sure they are easy to out together. I have a scoreboard, which will probably make it easier. If I get tomorrow off (fingers crossed), I will make one and try and post early. I've been a night owl blogger as of late.

Thanks for stopping by, and please leave comments and become a follower if you like.

Again sorry for quality of pics, my camera will be back from vacation on Thursday.


Comments

  1. simply precious, too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this card (and the girls rule card) to pieces! Those clothes pins are so cute!! And how adorable are those little clothes cuts!!
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too Beau!!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I'm still waiting for my replacement Imagine...the first one was malfunctioning...you are inspiring me! Thanks :)The clothes pins are just adorable....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment