It Has Been Way To Long

I have not been active on Blogger in such a long time. It was such a joy when I was active and I want to get back into it. Here is my first step!

I changed over the blog name to Crafting with Beau. Before I used Astoria Crafter.  While I still live in Astoria, Queens, this blog is about crafting with me, not crafting in Astoria, although this is where I create the most. People often tell me they love my name so I wanted to include it in the title.

I look forward to posting more projects, techniques, finds, and awesome projects I come across.


On another note I have finally opened a Etsy shop, and I am happy to say I have had a few sales. Which is awesome! Below is the link to my Etsy shop, a fun play on words. Check it out if you get a chance, I think the fans of Rupaul's Drag Race will love it!

RainBeauShop



Till next time!

Beau

Comments